- Aug 28, 2018 -
1. High brightness, high contrast: DID LCD splicing screen has higher brightness, which is different from ordinary TV and PC LCD screen. TV or PC LCD screen brightness is generally only 250~300cd/m2, and the brightness of DID LCD screen can reach 700 cd/m2 or more. The DID LCD splicing screen has a contrast ratio of 1200:1, even up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio, which is more than double that of a conventional PC or TV LCD screen and three times that of a general rear projection.
2. Thanks to the color calibration technology developed for DID products, this technology allows color calibration of dynamic images in addition to color calibration of still images. This will ensure the accuracy and stability of the picture output. In terms of color saturation, DIDLCD can achieve high color saturation of 80%-92%, while the current color saturation of ordinary CRT is only about 50%.
3. The brightness is even and the image is stable and does not flicker. Since each point of the LCD maintains that color and brightness after receiving the signal, unlike the CRT, it is necessary to constantly refresh the pixel points. Therefore, the LCD has uniform brightness, high image quality and absolutely no flicker.
4.120HZ multiplier refresh rate, DID product's 120Hz frequency doubling liquid crystal display technology can effectively solve the smearing and blurring of images during fast motion, enhance the sharpness and contrast of the image, make the picture clearer, and the human eye will watch for a long time. Not easy to fatigue.
5. The viewing angle is wider. With this technology, the viewing angle can reach double 180° (horizontal and vertical). The application of PVA technology, ie “image vertical adjustment technology”, makes the LCD splicing screen more visible. angle.
6. Pure flat display, LCD is the representative of flat panel display equipment, is a true flat screen display, no curvature, large screen, no distortion.
7, ultra-thin narrow-edge design, LCD splicing screen not only has the characteristics of large display area, but also ultra-thin and other advantages. Can be easily spliced and installed. The splicing-dedicated LCD screen has an excellent narrow-edge design, so that the edge of the single piece is even below 1 cm, so that the small edge effect does not affect the overall display effect of the entire display.
8. High service life, DIDLCD LCD backlight can last for more than 50,000-100 hours, which ensures the brightness, contrast and chromaticity of each LCD screen used in the spliced display after a long time of use. Consistency and ensure that the display life is no less than 50,000 hours.
9. The reliability is better. The ordinary LCD screen is designed for TV and PC monitors and does not support continuous use day and night. The ID LCD screen is designed for the monitoring center and display center and supports continuous use at 7x24 hours