- Sep 11, 2018 -
1. High brightness and high specific illumination: DID LCD splicing screen has higher brightness, which is different from ordinary TV and PC LCD screen. The brightness of TV or PC LCD screen is only 250~300cd/m2, and the brightness of DID LCD screen can be It reached 700 cd/m2 or more. DID LCD splicing screen has a 1200:1 illuminance, up to 10000:1 illuminance, more than double the traditional PC or TV LCD screen is three times the ordinary rear projection.
2. Thanks to the color calibration technology developed for DID products, this technology can stop the color calibration of the dynamic picture in addition to stopping the color calibration of the still picture. This will ensure the accuracy and stability of the picture output. In terms of color saturation, DIDLCD can reach high color saturation of 80%-92%, while the current color saturation of ordinary CRT is only about 50%.
3. The brightness is average, and the image is stable and does not flicker. Since each point of the LCD continues to adhere to that color and brightness after receiving the signal, unlike the CRT, it is necessary to refresh the pixel points from time to time. Therefore, the LCD has an average brightness, high image quality, and absolutely no flicker.
4.120HZ multi-frequency refresh rate, 120Hz multi-frequency liquid crystal display technology of DID products, can effectively deal with the tailing and ambiguity in the fast motion of images, enhance the clarity and contrast of the image, make the picture clearer, and watch the human eye for a long time. Also not easy to get tired.
5. The viewing angle is more open. With this technology, the viewing angle can reach double 180° (horizontal and vertical). After the application of PVA technology, “image vertical adjustment technology”, the LCD splicing screen has wider visibility. angle.
6. Pure plane appearance, LCD is the representative of the flat panel display device, is a true flat flat display, complete without curvature and large picture, without distortion distortion.
7, ultra-thin narrow-edge design, LCD splicing screen not only has the characteristics of large display area, but also ultra-thin and other advantages. Can be spliced and installed locally. The splicing-dedicated LCD screen has an excellent narrow-edge design, so that the edge of the single piece is even below 1 cm, so that the small edge effect does not affect the overall appearance of the entire display screen.
8. High service life, DIDLCD LCD backlight can be used for more than 50,000-100 hours, which ensures the brightness, illuminance and chromaticity of each LCD screen used after splicing display for a long time. The divergence and ensure that the life of the display screen is not less than 50,000 hours.
9. Better on the basis, the ordinary LCD screen for TV, PC display design does not support day and night continuous use. The ID LCD screen is designed for the