Screen Size：5.0 inches
Active Area:108 (H) x 64.8 (V)
Outline Dimension:120.7(W) x 75.8(H) x 4.1 (D)
Display Mode:Normally white/Transmissive
Pixel Arrangement:RGB-Vertical Stripe
Thin-Film-Transistor LCD Module
Industrial TFT LCD
Description of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
108 (H) x 64.8 (V)
126.2(W) x 81.2(H) x 4.69 (D)
Gray scale inversion Direction ion
ILI6122*1 / ILI5960*1
1.General Description and Features of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
Industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05 is a TM (Transmissive) type color active matrix TFT (Thin Film Transistor) liquid crystal display (LCD). The resolution of this 5.0" industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05 contains 800RGBx480 dots. It’ssurface luminance is 450cd/㎡. The drive IC of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05 are ILI6122 and ILI5960.
2.Electrical Characteristics of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
2.1 Backlight Unit
The back-light system is an edge-lighting type with six white LEDs (Light Emitting Diode).
Note (1) Where IF = 40A, VF = 18.6V PBL = VF × IF
3 Input Terminal Pin Assignment of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
POWER FOR BACKLIGhT (groun)
POWER FOR BACKLIGhT(ANODE)
4 Optical Characteristics of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
5 Dimensional outlines of industrial TFT LCD XTPW50SN04-05
1.The TFT module reports an error - SDRAM full. How do I reduce the size of my code?
(1) Remove all references to maxX and maxY from Draw and Image styles.
(2) Optimize the text length for large fonts in text styles, the default is 32, but a large 48 dot font number may only require 6 characters. 32 characters reserves 48x48x4x32 pixels = 295Kbytes. 48x48x4x6=55K bytes.
(3) Integrate key buttons, fixed text into the background image and specify the background in the Page style.
(4) Avoid page repetition where only a few entities change. Use pointers to select the appropriate entity according to the page shown.
(5) Consider using 16bit images for backgrounds.
2.How does TFT Work?
TFT displays are also known as an “Active Matrix TFT LCD module” and have an array of thin film transistors fabricated on the glass that makes the LCD. There is one of these transistors for each pixel on the LCD.
3. LCD TYPES
Positive type- means white or grey background with black characters, if LCD with backlight, background color will follow the backlight color . always have white , blue ,yellow green,red,grey etc.
Negative type - means black background with white characters, if LCD with backlight , color of the characters will follow the backlight color . always have white, blue ,yellow green,red,grey etc.